Saturday, October 07, 2006

Wishing and Hoping...

ok so I applied for a job here http://vtbear.stores.yahoo.net/index.html
as a assistant photographer.. and yes, bears I know, but its the principal of the matter, and I have to start somewhere.. I do not know how much the salary is.. but there are benefits and 401k so that doesnt so much concern me.. call me crazy, but its the experience I want.. this is a pretty reputable company, so it has to be semi decent..
SOO... WISH ME LUCK, Will Ya.. I really want this job! Even tho, it is is VT.. but a few of the federal Jobs that Tim applied for are in Burlington.. so it would work just fine... however, we would be almost 2 hours North of my parents.. which is A OK with me.. but they might not think so.. anyways.. Im really praying about this one. Can you tell I am a "little" excited ;)

As far as the home front.. Life is good.. the kids are starting to get a little sad because they have to leave their friends... yikes, Natalie has been asking for a Sister.. bless her little heart.. she really is going to miss the neighbor girls when we move..
So planning a Birthday party for her and a Going Away at the same time.. that way Wyatt wont feel left out.. and he can have his friends from school over before we leave.

Well.. the kids are napping, so I am going to go Scrap while i can ;) have a wonderful Day !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home