Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Update and some wedding pics...

not too much new going on around here..Im starting to pack up some stuff.. yeah, I dont have to.. but there are certain things that I like to pack myself..if they get broken, then at least I can be mad at myself.. LOL.

So I shot my first wedding this past Friday.. Boy, Did I learn ALOT of what not to do.. lol. it was a very casual wedding.. thank goodness. Overall tho, I had a really fun time... and for future reference.. the next one I do.. I wont be the only shooter;)

Here are a few pics..









4 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie said...

Gorgeous! I think you did a great job on them. Wish you lived closer to me, I'd have you do my daughter's Senior pics.

6:15 AM  
Blogger AshleyS said...

love the one of them all lined up!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

They are great photos Jess!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Tessa Ann* said...

WOW, you are so awesome!!!!
I wanna be like you when I grow up :D

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home