Tuesday, October 03, 2006

*SIGH

So... whats going on?? Well..... not a lot really.. kindof at an Impass right now. Talked to a few good friends today. it is nice to catch up.. but at the same time sad.

Why is it that when I hear something I am wanting to hear... it goes from being a good thing, to depressing in a matter of minutes.. My Emotions are screwy these days.. and I hate it. Other than that.. Life is good ;)

Wyatt is going on a Field trip tomorrow to the fire station.. Yes, he is STOKED!!
Natalie has discovered Bubble Gum.. and wants to chew it CONSTANTLY ;) at least she doesnt swallow it..
Jakey well.. hes just the CUTEST little kid.. but this separation anxiety is wearing thin on me.. I cant turn my back on him without the tears flowing... lol..
Migraine central today.. so not much out of me.. I did manage to scrap tonight.. miracle, I know.. and if all goes well, I plan on scrapping a bit in the morning.. Nat has a playdate at the neighbors.. so Ill have a little bit of free time..
WOW.. well its way past my bedtime.. and i do need to get some sleep..
Have a Great Day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home