Tuesday, September 05, 2006

More Wedding stuff..

Little bout the wedding.. So what started out as a crazy day, end up great.. TIm and I had to race to the Camera store to buy a new lens for my camera.. note to self.. dont always trust auctions on Ebay.. *sigh..23 days later, I still have not gotten the lens that I had won and purchased.. Lesson Learned.. All in all..that Was a good thing.. because it was So DARK in the Church and the gloomy rain didnt help the light situation at all.. so the lens that I got.. is designed for Low Light situations..ugh. still frustrating tho..
So Tim was driving all of 10 mph on the Freeway.. we had a horrid rainstorm.. and couldnt see 5 ft in front of us.. yeah. not too fun. Made it early still, not by much..
anyways, the bride and groom were very blaise about the whole picture process.. they really couldve cared less about me taking pics.. lol.. but they did pose a bit for me.. most of the ceremony shots came out way too dark..and I was expecting they would. But the Bride and Groom.. didnt want to go redo them after the ceremony.. so we just to some mock shots outside.. which is ok too..
Overall, I got some decent stuff.. not the best, but not horrible either.. and yes, I Learned TONS on what to do next time..
by the time we got to their house for the reception the rain had stopped;)
Anyways, they havent seen these yet.. Rebel is coming to pick them up on Friday.. and I still have 2 CF cards to sort thru.. Im hoping they will be pleased..





2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Postma said...

those are great shots! Show us more when you get a chance! The lighting looks great for a rainy day.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

YOur photos are really beautiful. You did a great job!

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home