Thursday, August 24, 2006

Moving on..

yes.. so its true, in a few short months we will be moving.. Ive been talking to a realtor, trying to get the process started so that we may be able to buy a house when its time for that... so lets pray that things go Semi Smoothly.


So, Tim got sent back to flight.. his recert for his dog was up.. so instead of recerting him for a month, they gave his dog to another Handler thats been having training problems to try to help him out.. and sent Tim back to Flight.. He is sad, Naturally, but at the same time.. it will be more beneficial as far as outprocessing stuff.. He came home about in tears tho.. I promised him that as soon as we get moved into a house and settled, we would get a dog.

Here comes the tricky part.. finding a house that has Everything that I want.. that we can afford.. LOL. . I found one, that looks great from the pics.. but my Dad told me that it has been sold at least 3 times in the last 5 years... to me thats not a promising sign.

Looks like we will be heading out of FL the end of OCT. the less driving we have to do in potentially bad weather.. the better off we will be..

Ive been going thru stuff and getting rid of "junk". I guess its a good thing we move all the darn time.. the less stuff we have collected up... right?
I do need to go shopping for the kids..they will all need some warmer clothing.. Nat and I need Winter Jackets..
Speaking of Shopping.. Wyatts feet grow like crazy.. He just got a new pair of shoes like 2 months ago, and he has already grown out of them.. crazy!

Wyatt started Pre K on Monday! hes been LOVING it.. and just as Wound as ever.. Yesterday, was a fantastic day! we had a Wic appt at 245 in the afternoon.. right during the kids usual nap time.. you can bet it wasnt so fun. needless to say, Wyatt crashed at around 5pm and slept all night long.. the rest of us were asleep by 8 last night..

its so funny to me that Natalie weighs 4.5 more than Jacob.. she is tall and SKINNY! but that is how all my family is.. I just find it humerous..
anyways, gotta run. the baby just woke up, and is NOT happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

That had to have been hard for Tim leaving his dog.
It sounds like you are getting excited about moving. I'm glad.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Just Say Julie said...

you are sounding busy! hope things go very smoothly!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home