Wednesday, June 28, 2006

email, birthday presents and a letter from Grandma

just another day... took the kids to the beach this evening to look for turtles. We saw a little( as in little for a sea turtle) sea turtle in the BX parking lot.. there was no water around.. we didnt know what to do with it.. so Tim dumped some water on it.. and we let it be.. it was gone when we came out. I decided to drive out to the beach just to chill out for a bit.. Wish I wouldve had my camera.. but alas, I didnt.. Jacob sat in one spot the whole time we were there.. this boy got quite a few mouth fulls of sand.. Ick..

I Finally got an important email sent to my school.. 3rd attempt. I dont normally use Outlook Express... guess there is a reason for that. somehow I mangaged to delete the first two. Yes, the lightbulb came on and the 3rd time I wrote it out as a word doc.. and copied it from that..

Wyatt and Natalie found my hiding spot with Jacobs gifts from my MIL.. needless to say, they opened them for him. and here is where I start complaining a bit.. dont get me wrong.. I LOVE my MIL and she has good intentions, but she buys the kids clothes that are way too big for them (Usually one or 2 sizes too big) Rae warned me.. and I still cant say anything to her.. i guess its a good thing we live in florida ;)
Got a note from my Gram today.. made me feel guilty.
Dear Jessica,
Hope you are doing better. Until the kids get in school, it is so hard to keep your sanity, But Hug them, Love them, and Listen to them. BUT dont forget about Tim. Hug him and Love him too. Sometimes a job and goals have to wait a few years, then you go back to them. I didnt mean to preach, but guess Im getting old. much Love Gram.

She is right. I often forget to show Tim how much I appreciate all his hard work. Especially now, since we really dont see each other.. when we do, we are both tired and snippy at each other.

enough for tonight.. my hand has had enough...

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Say Julie said...

man, grams are amamzingly awesome! i used to get the same kind of wisdom filled, heart felt notes from my gram. i miss those!

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home