Saturday, June 10, 2006

My Splurges..

this is for Scrapaddicts Blog Challenge #3.

This is a hard question for me to answer.... We have a pretty tight budget.. and the only thing I Really do splurge on is my Scrapbooking stuff..

Other than that a few times a year, I do treat myself to a haircut,Pedicure and Eye waxing.. but Im cheap.. and go to the Beauty School as its WAY LESS Expensive.

I guess I would also have to say my trips here and there.. I LOVE to travel.. and while Im usually going to see friends and family. that is A ok with me. so going to F's for CHA is a big Splurge.. considering DH will have all 3 kids for 5 days!!

and for the first time ever.. this past tax season, I went out and bought some Clinique make up and facial cleaning stuff.. spendy for me.. but it goes along way.. and I havent put a dent in it really.. there you have it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home