Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Patience is

something that I try to possess, but lack a lot of.. and it is reflecting on my children.. I think. Tim got a second job, after we decided that I really wasnt making money at the arts and crafts center.. as much as I enjoyed it.. it just wasnt cost effective... ie, i was paying what I was making in childcare.. so Tim got a job.. at the Commissary, bagging groceries.. his income is in tips only.. and it is insane that he averages bwtween $10-13 an hour to bag peoples groceries.. but, we are doing this in hopes of being able to get out in November..

Ive been going nuts...because that means he is gone ALL day.. and the kids and I are getting bored.. THANK goodness I am getting Jeffrey and Emily this weekend.. The kids will be entertained.. and I wont be so apprehensive about going places with just the 3 of them..

My kids are good kids.. its just they are young.. For example, I took All 3 of them grocery shopping yesterday, which I rarely do.. Its usually just one or 2.. and they were little angels UNTIL we got to the ck out.. Too much time standing still... Wyatt wanting to help. Natalie wanting to be held... me trying to distract them by giving them some money to pay the cashier..Jacob just sitting there looking at us like we are all crazy.. we survived ;) Needless to say, I will be happy to have the distraction of my cousins here ;)
Little Dude is turning the Big "ONE" on Monday. we are having his party on Sunday.. He is starting to talk more and more.. Yesterday I took out carrots and asked him if he wanted them to eat.. he got all excited and said "yeah"
He's got the family names down.. Mama, Dada, Nana(Natalie) Wy-Wy (Wyatt) as well as Bubbas ( bottle) and Night night.
I could go on and on.. lol.. he's tryin to let go when he walks.. and if he gets frustrated he huffs and puffs. its adorable.

Anyways. Im rambling..LOL.. just another day ;) I will put some pics up soon ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home