Friday, June 02, 2006

3 Obscure Things...

For the Friday Blog Challenge on Scrapaddict ;)

Here are 3 obscure things that most people may not know ;)

1. I am a Clogger.. well for the last few years in the privacy of my own home.. but growing up I was a Clogger in 4H and we used to dance at Demos, fairs, parades and stuff..

When I was in Korea, I was asked to teach some Koreans how to Clog, however, due to the Language barrier.. I couldn t do it ;).

I do clog around the house a little, and the kids LOVE it.. but I am SO not in shape anymore.. LOL

2. I was hit by a car when I was 8. Fractured my skull. I dont remember too much about it.. other than I had a Permanent Headache for quite a LONG time.. and I missed school for a while.

3. I miss going to church. My Father is a Pastor. and I grew up going to church ALL the time.. however, with Tim working most Sundays, I dont go. Its not that I dont want to.. A) Im really shy.. and have a hard time knowing what to say to people. B) taking 3 kids to church by myself is really hard for me to do... anyways.. I plan on going even if it is hard and by myself.. I miss it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Say Julie said...

wow....a clogger! i used to work with a guy who was a clogger - cool!

and good luck with the church...it is hard to go alone but i'm sure it would be worth it for you! :)

10:26 AM  
Blogger The Mom said...

I think clogging is so cool!!

I may have some questions for you about Korea -- my husband and the rest of us my end up getting stationed there.

Jen:)

10:43 AM  
Blogger Bonni said...

you big clogger you ;) wow, sorry to hear about your coconut, you poor thing

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home