Saturday, June 10, 2006

An Update on me, and some recent pics ;)

The Church Dilemma is solved.. hopefully.. Ive been struggling with going mainly because Tim works most Sundays due to his job.. So We've decided as informal as this may seem, we are going to start going Sunday Evenings as a family. That we can do. Its a start... I really want to get the kids into Rainbows, since I know I enjoyed it growing up.. I know they will. They LOVE going to Church and learning about Jesus... Just an FYI here.. just because I havent been going, does not mean that I havent been teaching my children. My Faith is very important to me.. Just havent been going since Tim was in Germany.. The kids were having a hard time with him gone.. and i just sat in the Nursery with them the whole time.. so we stopped going.
Guilty, Yes.. I feel irresponsible. but I am dealing with it.
Other than that.. Time to register for next semester.. Monday ;) Semester doesnt actually start until July 10th.. and I cant wait to go back..
I have an Awesome Idea for my Altered Project on SA.. Really excited about this one.. hoping Fee gives me the Ok ;) as its stretching the "idea" of the kit ;) We shall see.. Thats all for now.. Here are some pics I took a couple days ago of wyatt and dylan( his friend) playing in the water.

Wyatts Friend Dylan playing in the sprinkler ;)
Wyatts intrigued ;)


so there really isnt anything special about these pictures.. other than I like the composition of them ;) just 2 boys having fun with the sprinkler on a hot day ;) these are Straight out of the camera.. ;) I do need to crop out an arm there ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Say Julie said...

you know jess - i think living your faith in everyday life is just as important as sitting in a church building. don't get me wrong - i love going to church and learning but i think authentic faith shows in the way we live our everyday lives

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home