Saturday, June 24, 2006

A few Good Pics ;)

so Im in the mood to upload some pictures! Good News is.. my Friend Sara pointed me in the direction of this Hosting site called BIG Folio.. so Lookout for a website soon..Yay for me ;)
Not a whole lot new here.. My Van decided it didnt want to start today;) Battery is going..
Note to self! Unexpected Car horns in your ear, while you are messing with your battery, can cause serious heart failure ;)
We are headed up to Georgia next weekend to pick up my cousins.. oh, and to celebrate Jeffrey and Jacobs Birthdays.. 13 and 1..YAY!
Wyatts been having TONS of bloody noses lately... Grr.. I am in need of some new towels. Poor Boy. Why does he have to inherit the cruddy stuff from me??

Enough for tonight.. lets get on with the pictures.
This is a pic I took a while ago at my First "Official" photoshoot. This little girl was tired and grumpy, but it was fun practice ;) This picture is of her and her Grandma walking along the shore ;) I thought it was sweet.




Little Boy! Jakey had a Blast playing in this puddle yesterday ;) I had the hose on for the kids to play in.. and He chose the Puddle ;)


from the same photo shoot as the first picture. I like the perspective on this one. Not a perfect picture, but I like it;)


I know this looks funny ;) and I will try to get a better pic when I can.. but I LOVE looking at Jacobs feet when he sits like this.. and Ive been trying for months to get a decent pic of it.. I dont want to forget;) you know how it is tho.. gotta be sneaky about it, or forget it ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Postma said...

AWESOME photos!!! Love the last one of your sons feet...I love it when my kids sit that way. Why is that so cute anyway? hee hee thanks for sharing your super photos!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

These are so awesome! I love shots of feet and this one is awesome.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I love it when kids sit like that too. You'll get that perfect shot (this one is SO good!) I enjoy seeing your photos Jess!TFS
Sorry about the van-that bites.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home