Thursday, February 01, 2007

Changes...

So.. things are finally getting to normal.. I think. Tim and I decided that when he got out of the Military, that I would have to get a job. So, I did. I am working for the Eagle Times Newspaper. I am the Legal Ad Representative, for now.. I am really hoping to start doing some Freelance work soon. I just have to get up enough courage to speak to the right person.

Other than that.. not too much else is happening. the kids seem to be adjusting ok. we are breaking them in slowly. Tim has been home with them for the last week, but as soon as he starts work, that will change.

Good things come to those who wait. Tim has been put on hold for the Police dept for a few weeks.. hopefully he will be able to take his polygraph in the next 2 weeks. He is totally over antsy about not working.

We are supposed to get some snow this weekend.. I hope we get nailed. Seriously, I just want 1 good snow storm this Winter ;)

Im going to try to post some pics this afternoon.. so thats all for now ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Speak up about freelancing, Jess. You can't let talent like yours go to waste! Gorgeous pictures, as always.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home