Sunday, October 29, 2006

Test.. and WOOT WOOT!!

Well.. I am trying to upload some pics.. Blogger has been acting wonky lately.. so we shall see if it works..

Update on us.. we are OUTTA HERE on the 10th!! Headed to NH.. but making a few stops in between. Have to stop in Jacksonville, FL to see my Uncle Bob since we are leaving, and they just got down here for the Winter. Plus, I want to get some beach pics of my kids..

Hoping to catch up with Ms. Bonni.. to have lunch or dinner or something.. then we are headed to Frederick, MD to stay for a day or 2. Going to visit some of my very best friends and my Aunt and Uncle.. it will be a good break for the kids too.. Seriously, If Jacob new my Mom better.. I would fly him up there and then fly back to drive up with Tim. He does NOT like to ride in the car. It is going to be interesting!

Well.. so far, its not lookin' good for the pics... dont know why this thing is acting so Wonky.. *sigh*

So with the time change, today has seemed to DRAG on.. Ugh, why is that??
The kids are getting excited about Halloween.. Natalie is at the perfect age to "Get" it.. and she is STOKED about getting "candy presents". She tried on her little fairy costume today.. and was twirling around in it.. so cute!
Wyatt wants me to take him to the Haunted House.. he keeps telling me that its not real Mom, they are just people and he wont be scared.. but I do think he will be scared.. Decisions..
here are some pics that ive taken the last few weeks ;) Gotta Run, Tim wants to watch a movie ;)


Natalie a few weeks ago, BEFORE her brother cut her hair..

my neighbors daughter Jasmine.. Isnt she adorable?
Natalie on her Birthday last Sat.. Notice the short hair.. yeah, we will get into that later. She looks cute tho ;)
Sneak Peek of an upcoming kit at Scrapaddict! LOL..
Jakers being cute ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ RebekahBoo said...

Cute cute cute kiddos...I'm afraid to ask about the GI Joe guy LO :D

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home