Wednesday, April 05, 2006




WHY OH WHY.. Cant life be as simple as this?? Do you remember how carefree you were as a child?? How a few years and alot of growing up can tarnish these vivid moments.

Yep, Im having a bad day.. lately it seems more bad days than good. But Im trying to focus on the positive things ;) I try so hard to balance things, and yet today, at the END of the Day, I still feel inadequate. The kids are Happy ;) My house is a Mess ( whats new) Tims Stressing = which makes me stress even more.. and Im Grumpy!

Positive Notes: Day number 2 that I have Cut glass at work and have NOT cut myself in the process ;) :)
I lightened my load today a little bit.. I decided to step down from Scrapzones DT. Now that the site is Live, I Know that I wont be able to keep up as I should, which in turn makes me feel TONS more Guilty..
I finished my Altered Project for Scrapaddict and actually Scrapped a Layout ;0.. I know right ;)
Tim and Wyatt are going on Hiatus tomorrow, so hoping to get TONS of Scrapping done while they are gone. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I can so totally relate to this! Hugs to you!!!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home