Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Its all about the EYES!!





I started my Portraiture Class on Monday. the few things we learned included Compostition, Using the rule of 3rds and Focusing your camera on the closest Eye to the Camera, while trying to make the persons eyes look Alive.. the other thing Bruce told us to try to catch the Catchlight at either the 11 oclock position or 1 oclock position.. so I was practicing today, which is hard to do with a 2 year old.. LOL.. the other pic of Jakey is just a funny one ;)

so, I didnt get either of the catchlights at the 11 oclock position.. Jakeys are almost at the 1 oclock.. which is ok.. guess I need more practice.. LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

Beautiful Pics Jess!!! I think getting catch lights is so hard!! But that's just me LOL!!! I think these are amazing!!!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home