Friday, February 16, 2007

Pics..




Here are some pics from the Crazy Wedding! Some reason this new Blogger is putting them in Odd spots.. anyway, you get the idea ;)






as you can tell.. it was snowing out ;)




I took a bunch of shots at my house after the Wedding.. they came out ok ;)















dont know if I love it or not.. but it definately captures the event.













these poor flowers definately went thru shell shock ;) If Anyone knows how to fix this so that its not so jumbled.. please feel free to tell me ;)









4 Comments:

Blogger Sandra a.k.a. scrapfreak1 said...

hey ... isn't that lauradawn.. congrats!!! good for you..

4:57 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

how sweet!! Getting married on Valentine's Day in the snow...can't get any better than that! Gorgeous photos!

12:42 PM  
Blogger creasa said...

All that snow! Those shots are beautiful!!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Sweet photos, Jess! I wish you were able to come take photos of my kids. :)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home