Thursday, February 15, 2007

Crazy For LOVE!!! (Valentines Day related)

So Yesterday wasValentines Day
WELL.. .my good friend Laura has been planning on getting Married on Valentines Day for about a month now.. When It was Blizzarding, I was dumbfounded when she decided they were STILL going to do it.. I recieved a phone call at around 4ish, asking if they picked me up if I would take some pictures.. as much as I wanted to say no.. I couldn't. So They picked me up at 730pm and we drove in the blizzard 45 minutes.. so they could get married!! Crazy,Yes! Fun.. Absolutely! I will post some more pics later ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniela Dobson said...

Sounds like they really wanted to do it!!! I want to see some photos :)

9:35 AM  
Blogger Carolyn F said...

You're right.. crazy, but what a cool thing -- they'll never forget their wedding!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home