Saturday, April 01, 2006


Isnt this Pretty?? I found this one tonight, while I was trying to delete the TONS of Photos that Ive stored on this computer, most of which were past assignments and the not so good ones... Why is it, that I must Take So many pictures of the same thing?? Different Angles, maybe? , trying to get that "Perfect Shot", whatever that may be??
I stood in 30 degree weather(yes, warm for most ppl this time of year, but we live in FL) for about at least an hour taking pictures of Gravestones, berries, pinecones.. the list goes on.. LOL. and for the most part they all came out great. but this one is my new favorite today! So Thanks Aunt San San and Auntie Sue for standing out in the cold with me ;)
this is straight off of the camera..did run an unsharp mask filter on it.. but I do that to All my pictures;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

Jess!!! I'm lovin your photos girl..you have really inspired me to pay more attention to what I'm shooting!! These are stunning!!! So glad your bloggin now!!!

5:39 AM  
Blogger Just Say Julie said...

Very cool!! and way to go on getting the blog going!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Bonni said...

LOVE it!!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home